Release 69 (Indijup) provides several major enhancements to the Zettagrid MyAccount Portal. Here is the full list of new features.
- Unlimited Internet for VDC - VDC Customers can now elect to have an unlimited internet data option OR default 10Gbit port with a data quota. This service is available to both new and existing VDC subscriptions. Existing subscribers can change their option via the "Resize" button on their subscription in MyAccount.
- Clearer Veeam Licensing - We have now updated our Veeam Backup Catalog page to help you when ordering licenses. Licensing can be difficult but hope this clarifies what license to use for different platforms. We have also added a link to our on-prem perpetual Veeam licensing.
- Login Access - In preparation for the merger of the ZettaNet and Zettagrid MyAccount systems, ZettaNet users can now log into the Zettagrid MyAccount using their full ZettaNet account username (email@example.com) and password. Don't forget to use the @zetta.net.au
- Direct Debit Support - In addition to credit card payments, Zettagrid customers can now use direct debit for payments.
- Zerto DR License Protection - MyAccount now protects Customers from resizing their DR licenses to less than the number of VMs that is actually being replicated. When enabling a test or live failover with undersized licensing, test and live failovers did not work. This change now prevents Customers from breaking their DR when a test or live failover occurs due to license mismatches.
- Zerto 8.5 Support - support for this new version.
- Veeam Cloud Connect Replication - Customers can now increase the number of networks required.
- More Informative Error Messages - often our error messages have been no help at all. Our dev team are now showing more information to help you diagnose issues when you provision new services.
- Bootstrap v5 Update - the underlying framework is not overly noticeable except for a few new colours. A new MyAccount product UI will be coming in early 2022. 😍
- General website security enhancements and bug fixes 🐞