SummaryRelease 65 (Eagle Bay) provides major features for our Singapore customers. This release now allows Singapore customers to select SGD as their base currency for all pricing and payment. Here is the full list of features.
- Singapore Dollar Accounts can sign up an account to be charged in Singapore Dollars.
- Promo codes and pricing in Singapore Dollars.
- Top-Up credits now available in Singapore Dollars.
- Added PayPal and Swift as payment options in Singapore.
- Firewall Edges can now be resized from MyAccount.
- General XSS Security Improvements for MyAccount.
- Zerto SecondSite now automatically audits usage and adjusts licensing to ensure sufficient failover resources are available.
- MyAccount: Delete cart token from cookie when change currency.
- MyAccount: Currency selector now appears in AUS site with SGD added to previous AUD option. IDN site look remains the same.
- MyAccount: customers can see the currency of their account on Details page.
- VDC resize now supports adding or changing between internet access types.
- Account Geo recommendations now includes Currency in addition to site.
- MyAccount: Creating a new user now requires entering current user password before creation.
- Zerto SecondSite: now automatically audits usage and adjusts licensing to ensure sufficient failover resources are available.
- Valid Payment Options now take into account Currency.
- Top-up and invoice payment now show how to add credit to account via bank account when no valid/automated Payment Option are provided (SGD and IDR).
- Approximate Currency value of orders is now in an expand section and defaults to closed.
- Promo codes are now per currency.
- Added Currency to User Data provided to Account.
- Account: updated text on VPS password display to state that is only the initial password.
- Fix infinite spinner on stored details page for IDN and SGD.
- MyAccount: Veeam Replication still shows Memory in Cart item, renamed to RAM.
- MyAccount: BGP, inputted values show as [Object].