Release 70 (Jurien) provides several major enhancements to the Zettagrid MyAccount Portal, specifically the display of Virtual Data Centres. Here is the full list of new features.
- Service Details Display Refresh - new layout, more relevant information, more info about VMs in VDC display including power, disk allocation, backup & replication status, and VMWare tools.
- Improved Indonesian Address Handling
- Allow VDCs to have multiple "Windows VDC Licences"
- Subscription Contract Display in MyAccount (for Network services)
- Improved non-cloud service type subscription display (AUS only)
- Preparation to Support for NSX-T Edges & NSX-V to NSX-T Migration
- Vendor Upgrades (vCloud, Veeam, VCDA)
- Support Upgrade to VCloud 10.3.3
- Support Upgrade to Veeam 11a
- Allow VPS management actions after cancellation is scheduled
- Fix logic error in SecondSite and VPS disk provisioning
- Shopping Cart: VDCB & VCC bug: Storage allowed to be set to zero at resize